Friday, March 25, 2011

Nightmares...

For the past few nights...I have been having nightmares. 

Now of course I am staying up all hours of the night watching Criminal Minds...so nightmares would be expected but these are not about kidnappings or rapes or murder or anything that the show covers.

I keep having nightmares that I am pregnant. *sigh*

My period is due in a week....and I think I know where all this is coming from, I have 2 women in my life who are pregnant right now and do not want to be...but I wish that their bad juju was not falling on me. I am hoping that is all it is...that I am stressing because they are stressing but I can not wait until I get my period!!

How often do you think that!?!? haha Most of the time, I am dreading it but this time...I WANT IT! One more week. One week. One week of freaking out and one week of nightmares.


Blah blah blah. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment