Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life...its a funny thing.

Tonight...as I watch Criminal Minds (yes...started the show from the beginning and now I am HOOKED!) I found out my friend had both her breasts removed.

We found out recently that she had stage 4 breast cancer....I mean she literally woke up and one of her breasts was doubled in size. How could they have missed this??? She was going to school for nursing stuff...I mean I am just floored that no one saw this.


She moved to Atlanta recently... left her whole life...her kids are grown and she was getting out and doing something for herself...so exciting...now so much change.

I thought she was having surgery in April...


*sigh*

I need to get my butt to Atlanta.



In other news...I weighed in today... 256! not bad at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment